Terms of Engagement
Complimentary Places on Training Programmes with Birth, Baby & You
Once you have read through the Terms of Engagement, please use the button at the bottom and follow the prompts to confirm your understanding and agreement – thank you!
1. Personal Information
As a recipient of a complimentary place on a Birth, Baby & You Course or Training Programme, you have provided the following information:
Personal data that Birth, Baby & You may obtain includes:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number (s);
- Any other personal information that you may provide in communication with me
Who is this information shared with?
- Birth, Baby & You keep your information confidential. Birth, Baby & You will not sell your information or disclose your information to anyone else on the programme or any other third party.
- If you wish, Birth, Baby & You will publicise your business information and any personal details you feel are relevant to potential clients on the Birth, Baby & You website for one year from your course start date. This advertisement can be extended for additional years, at £50 per annum.
2. These Terms of Engagement
These Terms of Engagement constitute the parties’ agreement and understanding in relation to the Services provided as part of the course you participating in.
3. The Services
Infant Feeding Coach 12 Week Programme
- A 12-week programme with unlimited access to pre-recorded sessions for one year from your course commencement date
- 9 live interactive Q&A workshops (recorded for you to watch again or if you are unable to attend). Please note: you are required to attend a minimum of 8
- Membership to the Infant Feeding Coach Facebook community
- Online workbook and course materials
- 2 x small group mentoring calls to answer specific questions and provide accountability
- Workshops from expert practitioners
- Royalty-free support material for your own client
Tongue-tie Assessment - The Complexities of Definition and Diagnosis (Online Only)
- An 8-week programme with unlimited access to pre-recorded sessions for one year from your course commencement date
- 4 live interactive Q&A workshops.
- Membership to the exclusive FB Group “Supporting Babies with Tongue-tie”
- Online workbook and course materials
- Royalty-free support material for your own clients
Accredited Tongue-tie Assessor Award Programme available. If you would like to upgrade to our accredited course, the additional programme elements will be available for a paid fee:
- FEDANT Accredited Certificate
- Marked coursework
- 1:1 face-to-face mentoring training day in the Infant Feeding and Tongue-tie clinic
- Two case studies
4. Deposit Payment
To take part in the course or training programme Birth, Baby & You require a refundable deposit payment of £250.00
On successful completion of the course or training programme, the deposit will be returned to you in full.
If you cancel your place on the course or training programme; either prior to the start date or partway through the course or training programme, the deposit payment of £250.00 will be retained by Birth, Baby & You.
6. Protection of Services and Intellectual Property
- You shall not reproduce, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit any aspect of the Services, Intellectual Property or any associated materials provided by Birth, Baby & You for any commercial purpose.
- All intellectual property and other proprietary rights in materials provided in connection with the Services are owned by Birth, Baby & You. These rights include without limitation copyright and any rights in designs.
- You shall not acquire any rights in such materials without explicit permission and approval from Birth, Baby & You.
- You shall not use such material for any commercial purpose or carry out any action inconsistent with Birth, Baby & You’s ownership.
- If you become aware of any actual or threatened infringement by any person of the intellectual property and proprietary rights of my materials, you agree to inform Birth, Baby & You at once in writing.
7. Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement
- Each party shall keep confidential all sensitive information relating to the other and their business. This includes materials provided in connection with the Services.
- Neither party shall use such information for any purpose other than that for which it was provided.
- You agree to allow your name to be seen on the video conferencing platform (Zoom) in front of other members of the training programme
- Each party agrees not to engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, intended or likely to disparage the other or damage their interests.
8. Client Conduct
- You agree to behave professionally, courteously and respectfully in all dealings with Birth, Baby & You and the collective members, any person(s) acting on Birth, Baby & You’s behalf and any other clients or other third parties to whom you may be introduced in connection with the Service.
- You agree to adhere to any programme rules which Birth, Baby & You may provide from time to time
- You agree not to carry out any action intended or likely to bring Birth, Baby & You or the Services into disrepute.
9. Liability and Indemnity
- Birth, Baby & You’s liability to you in connection with the Services shall be limited to the level of the charges you have paid me under this contract. This also applies to any breach of these Terms of Engagement or negligence.
Birth, Baby & You do not accept any liability for:
- Any personal information or details shared by you within the group
- Any circumstances that arise from your groups or business that may result from the course or training programme you have purchased.
10. Photos and Recordings
- You agree for recordings to be made that may include your image, voice, name, and likeness over the duration of the course or training programme you have purchased.
- Group calls will be recorded and used for further training and future courses or for distribution to the group, you will be required to have your camera on, if this is a problem for any reason please let us know prior to the commencement of the course.
- You shall not distribute or share any recordings of the course, training programme or coaching with anyone.
11.Medical Advice and Treatment Agreement
- You are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions outside of your scope of practice.
- Your advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment.
- You and your clients are responsible for contacting a GP or doctor/specialist about any health concerns you may have.
- If you are unclear about any part of your training then you will contact Birth, Baby & You immediately for clarification.
- You agree to report any concerns about the programme to Birth, Baby & You immediately.
12.Ongoing access to the course/training programme content
You will have access to the online course/training programme materials for one full year following the completion date of the course/programme you are participating in.
Access to the live session recordings will be throughout the duration of the course/training programme only.
You agree to provide feedback and reviews of the course or training programme in writing and also in video format.