Book An Appointment at The Feeding Clinic
Tongue-tie assessment / release appointments are currently based at my clinics in Tunbridge Wells and Brighton. Please note: our Sevenoaks clinic is closed due to the current lockdown.
You are able to book a Tongue-tie assessment / release directly through the online booking system below.
To book a Breastfeeding Support appointment, please use our enquiry form.
How to book a Tongue-tie assessment
- Select the clinic location below
- Use the calendar to choose a date and time
- Complete the booking form. PLEASE ENSURE BOOKING IS IN MOTHER’S NAME AND USING MOTHER’S CONTACT EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER.
- Check your email for how to pay and a link to fill in your health questionnaire (background information form)
- We will then contact you by phone to confirm your booking. (if booking out of hours we will confirm booking by text message and then contact you by phone the next working day)
Please note when booking:
- Payment is requested via BACS (details are contained in the email you will receive).
- Please ensure payment and health questionnaire are received within 1 hour of booking
Tongue-tie assessment/release appointment
Services & Fees:
Professional Tongue-tie assessment/release: £185
45 minute pre-appointment consultation over zoom with our Transformational Breastfeeding Support Coach – Charly Cooke
30 minute face-to-face assessment / procedure at the clinic with Dee Bell, RM. IBCLC, Specialist Tongue-tie Practitioner, Midwife & Lactation Consultant.
Includes tongue-tie release (if medically advisable), post-treatment advice and resources, weighing baby and feeding plans if indicated.
Please note: If a face-to-face appointment is not necessary following the zoom consultation a portion of the fee will be refunded. If you attend the face-to-face appointment but the release procedure is not required, the fee remains the same.
Breastfeeding Support: £75
Feeding Assessment and Breastfeeding Consultation over Zoom with Charly Cooke – Transformational Breastfeeding Support Coach.
Feeding plan and post-appointment resources and relevant follow up information.
For more support in your area...
Other areas covered include (but not limited to):
Shoreham, Portslade, Saltdean and Peacehaven.
Kent, Surrey and Croydon: Bromley, Caterham, Cranbrook, Croydon, Dartford, East Malling, Epsom, Guildford, Hawkhurst, Maidstone, Orpington, Rochester, Sittingbourne, Tenterden, Tonbridge, West Malling, Westerham.
East Kent: Ashford, Canterbury,
West Sussex: Billingshurst, Burgess Hill, Copthorne, Crawley, Crowbrough, Eastbourne, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Lancing, Lewes, Robertsbridge, Steyning, Uckfield, Wadhurst.